Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'd Like to Thank the Academy...

I'd like to thank the Academy...
of Pediatricians.
Surely there has to be one.
And I'm sure ours is a member, and to him I am thankful.
Grandma Camp was nearly spoiled.
SPOILED!
After two separate trips to el Doctor we found out Tal has bronchitis.
And Ella has a sinus infection.
A fresh bath, a little Max and Ruby, and some prescription drugs go a long long way.
Almost 24 hours later, the girls are doing much better.
And Grandma Camp is still on!
WAHOOOOOOOO!
I'm not sure who is the most excited?!
Me?
Bruce?
Ella?
Talia?
It's got to be Grandma!
I love that lady.

3 comments:

  1. Whew! Can't wait to start a Grandma camp, what a great idea.
    Loved your shopping pics by the way. I saw a few paint colors I need to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers are going to Grandma for a great camp. My daughter tells me I'm hosting a camp too, now that I'm here! Love, Janice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails