1. We did not take down the wall.
2. Our friend Justin, from church, did.
3. Justin is awesome.
4. Justin is married to Gail who is also very awesome.
5. Bruce and I eat cookie bars, we don't take down walls.
6. We know how to take down popcorn ceilings.
7. That's what we are doing today.
8. That's what we are doing tomorrow.
9. That's more than likely what we will be doing the day after that.
10. We are also watching the NCAA basketball tournament on our very old TV while we scrape and paint.
11. I think my bracket is a mess.
12. So is our house.
13. Someday it will be better.
14. But not today.
15. And probably not tomorrow.
16. And probably not the day after that.
17. No one noticed that I didn't wear green today.
18. Molly will notice that I forgot to wear a mask.
19. Carisa noticed that my hair was darker when she brought us some yummy Sonic Happy Hour drinks.
20. Carisa is awesome.
21. And so is my husband for taking vacation days to do this for me during Grandma camp.
22. That may had something to do with getting to watch basketball all day, but I'm not completely sure.
23. Right now I am so very tired.
24. Happy, but tired.
25. And hungry. :)