Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dusty Systems.

1. If you've stopped by my house at any time in the past ten days, the kitchen counter has looked like this.
2. I hate all the paper that gets brought into this house.  
3. I have a system. I'm just tired of being in charge of it.
4. Throw in a major house project like taking down a wall, and scraping a ceiling, and then having Justin mud the ceiling, and sand the ceiling, and sand the wall, and you can't find a system to save yourself.
5. The system is covered in dust.
6. So don't come over.
7. Unless you're bringing Sonic Happy Hour drinks.
8. Then you're welcome from  from 2-4 pm tomorrow.
9. I'll be holding a paintbrush and listening to the Dolly Parton station on Pandora.
10. I can't wait.

7 comments:

  1. i SO wish i could leave my mess for yours and have sonic with you. up to my eyeballs in packing boxes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. who else appears on the dolly parton station???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the papers that accumulate. Sunday school, preschool, and Awana all send papers home. Plus the junk mail. I also hate the guilt that accompanies throwing away said papers (mostly just the art projects & crafts). And, I have to dispose of them in secret or the illustrator retrieves them from the trash or recycle bin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could come over from 2-4 with a couple drinks. I love to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you and your Dolly Parton!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your house. You can come to my house, unannounced, ANYTIME. The welcome mat is OUT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails