Thursday, November 17, 2011

PinterTest Kitchen: Ginger Cookies

Jessica held another PinterTest Kitchen this month...two weeks ago.
I'm totally on top of it like that.
So today, when I made Ginger Cookies, I thought I would post it next month, but then I decided I couldn't wait.
Oh. My. Word. These are so good.
I rolled them in Sugar in the Raw, which puts them in the out of this world category.
And bonus! They smell better than any Fall candle I've ever owned, making my entire house smell wonderful.
Bake some soon.
These totally passed the test!
Click here for the recipe.



5 comments:

  1. only cool people have raw sugar in their cupboards at all times.
    i want to be you when i grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I'll do it and have a hot cup of coffee with them too. Essential, don't you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fancy with the raw sugar! this would be a perfect little care package for a newly prego mom. with the ginger. even though that never helped me once. but anyways... am i making any sense? i think i need sleep.

    thanks for linking up. better late than never is my life motto, P.S. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh weeeee i love sugar in the raw. you are a cookie genius!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails