In no particular order...
Here is my thankful list.
Bruce, Ella and Talia are a given.
1. Greek yogurt. Why has this only come into my life in the past year?
2. Ella's "Morning, Mom" every. single. day.
3. Friends who know when your love tank needs to be filled up.
5. Long sleeved t-shirts from the Gap.
6. Candy corn.
8. Candy corn mixed with peanuts.
10. Sonic happy hour.
12. The smell of Ella and Talia's heads right after a bath.
13. Chicken Caeser Wraps with croutons.
15. Peanut butter.
18. Heated mattress pads.
19. Mulled cider candles from the Wal-Marts. :)
20. People who laugh easily
21. the Message Bible
23. Limes mixed with Dr. Pepper
24. Fireplaces lit.
26. White sandy beaches
27. Cartwheels in the living room
30. My Pastor and his Wife.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you wherever you are reading this.
What kind of lovely are you thankful for this year?