Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sick.

It's the 29th of February and I am sick.
Sick as in, "Every muscle in my ding-dang body hurts."
And no, I didn't get the flu shot.
I never do, do you?
Well, you were the smart one this year.
The only thing that seems to make me feel better today is ice cream.
I happen to have Schwan's Sweet and Salty, and I am happily partaking. Over and over and over again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been working on putting together photo books and found this picture.
Where did these little bodies go?
Okay, I need to crawl back into bed now.

Like Kathleen Kelly when Joe Fox comes to bring her the daisies, I'm feeling a little "fuzzy".

8 comments:

  1. You've Got Mail is my all time favorite "Sick Day" movie... in fact it's in my VHS player right now. (yep... still in with the good 'ole VHS). Hope you get some rest and feel a lot better ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get better soon, friend!
    it'd be a shame to miss kansas in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you're feeling bad my friend ... "You've Got Mail" is my favorite movie of all time ... I love Kathleen Kelly, her apartment and daisies! Enjoy your ice cream & feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon! What a great picture....it makes me sad looking back at my kids when they were so little.....where does the time go?? I actually was just looking through some pictures the other day when Talia and Cooper were 1 and they were totally loving on each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the reference to Kathleen Kelly! And I love how she carries the daisies around looking for somewhere to put them. And how she puts her coat on as a robe when she let's him in! Love that movie. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how Joe FOX sneaks in while she's going on and on about how sick she! We speak lines to each other from that movie! Hope you are back and feeling Kathleen Kelly perky! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. you can quote me "You've Got Mail" ALL.DAY.LONG.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails