Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ten on Ten:: May 2012

This edition of 10 on 10 is dedicated to second grade field trips, which is where I spent most of my day.

Early this morning we pushed all our furniture in our kitchen and foyer to get ready for the carpet cleaners.

Ella's field trip took us to Exploration Place.


My field trip lunch: I always order a veggie sub from Subway. 
I was so happy not have to go on the field trip alone.
 I spotted this happy aisle at Target before heading home.
 Dinner.
Incentive to eat a little dinner: the Igloo our local snow cone place opened for business today!!! I tried Pink Grapefruit tonight----yum.
 Ready to ride.
Clean carpets, 2nd graders, snow cones, Target and purple socks were our 10th.
It was a happy day.
I hope yours was too.
ten on ten button

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very happy day!!!
    Any day that includes snow cones makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for a happy day! Hope tomorrow is another happy day ... have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That isle in Target is so happy! And, love that a snow cone place opened up...I wish we had a snow cone place by our house...the nearest one is 2 hours away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very happy and colorful day!!! Sad that I had to miss the 2nd grade field trip, but we did make it to the Igloo for the first snowcones of the year...WOOHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a colorful 10th it was!

    i love the smell of cleaned carpets. makes the house feel knew again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your 10 on 10's. I'm a veggie sub girl, too!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the color in your set. :) Field trips are the absolute BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the different colors you found and captured throughout your day. I love all the colored benches in a row! Lovely set!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails