Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ten on Ten:: January 2012

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. 
Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. 

Books before sunrise.
Breakfast on the way out the door to work this morning.
I have three more weeks to call.
Do you think Craft Weekend is a good enough reason to get out of Jury Duty???
I am missing the beach these days, and this cheesy painting has temporarily
escaped becoming a chalkboard because of it.
Talia modeling one of my favorite hand me down sweatshirts. 
I begged her to wear it one last time because she's outgrown it.
Sniffle. Sniffle.
I promised her an uninterrupted Tangled date this afternoon.
That movie makes me cry every single time.
Another unseasonably warm day in Kansas. I am savoring them.
Ella contemplating one more bite of her pb& j.
The best mail day ever.

The Schwan's man stopped by today. I don't know who invited him, or when he started stopping by, 
but when he has Autumn Delight Ice Cream, and it's on sale, you buy it.


Happy Tenth!

ten on ten button


23 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love this idea :) And my birthday's on the 10th, so all the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jury duty - yes, your excuse is you have to work.
    The beach - I have been missing it too. Let's go!
    Must be a Tangled week - it was on at our house yesterday.
    Autumn Delight - mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, I really enjoyed the snippets into your day, especially because I have family over your way. I have done the chalkboard over a portrait and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice ten on ten! working on mine right now : ) ps. love your milk glass collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun set! I really like the scottie dog sweatshirt too! And yes, of course craft weekend is a good enough excuse! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your set!

    I was just thinking today, "maybe I should watch Tangled since I keep hearing about it." You've confirmed it for me!

    If you need a Craft Weekend backup, I'm your girl!
    If you do have to show up, just make lots of bold statement. You'll be dismissed in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i did take pics....i am just too tired.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am liking this unseasonably warm kansas business.
    i am NOT liking this unseasonably warm california business.
    we need rain.
    and snow.
    but in california.
    not kansas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pics ... thank you for sharing them Kimberlee :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a Tangled date! My favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I logged on, there were 10 comments. 10, now 11 people appreciate your taking time to blog! janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, the cheesy painting? Love the beach and I'd put it up for awhile also. That's the one thing I miss about Oregon. Always lived close enough to run down when we wanted to.

    ...and the scottie sweatshirt could become a pillow in it's next life...just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your pics . . . I actually took 10 pics yesterday - now to post them!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your ten on ten! Always do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great set of pictures! My favorite is the one of you and your daughter on the couch...super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved this, Kim. Perhaps we should try something similar?! We shall see! Thanks for sharing...you have beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i loved the couch pic! great set!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your set, especially the couch photo! Your macro and portrait photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm watching Tangled right now. It's my littlest favorite, he screams horse, horse! every time Maximus is on the screen. Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your heads, popping out from the couch, made me happy.
    I hope you are enjoying each moment of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What is Autumn Delight ice cream?! ...And craft weekend is totally a valid excuse to get out of jury duty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun idea. Loved seeing how your day went... I remember when Scottie dogs were the thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your set of photos! Never had food from the Schwann Man before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails