All for five minutes with you.
And 45 minutes to myself. :)
Ripped in 30----it's a challenge. I knew it would be. I knew Jillian would be mean to me and she is.
I am seeing results.
Here's more information than you need, but I'm giving it to you because I don't think it's fair when people say they are "seeing results" but don't give you details.
The details:1. I have been working out four days, then take one day and work out another four.
I plan to continue like this for the rest of the month.
2. I have not changed my eating habits and wonder what could happen if I did, but hey, I like to eat!
3. I have lost one pound. I am telling myself that I am gaining muscle, but this could also be the effect from detail number two.
4. I have lost a little over an inch from my waist.
5. I have lost a half inch off my hips.
6. My legs have gone up a quarter of an inch...I knew this would happen. Same with the Shred, but now they have shape.
7. My arms have also gotten bigger by a little less than a quarter inch. They also have more shape than before.
8. My bust---no change. No shock there. I will be the same size until I die.
9. My clothes are fitting better.
10. I still need to buy a swimsuit. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.
11. I could do without Jillian talking about biting people.
We already went through the biting phase around here, and I'm over it.
Anybody thinking about Ripping and have any additional questions about it?Have you Ripped with Jillian? What do you think?
I would love to hear what you have to say.