Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Totally Wasn't Kidding.

Hey girls...I got you something.
"Ella, let me see your picture." They each chose their own.
Talia has replicated my "Maggie" pose perfectly.
And no, I did not tell her to do this.
I didn't even notice she was doing this until I loaded the pictures this afternoon.
Cracked. Me. Up.
Ella is an ever present and all too willing audience for Talia's final trick.
As I put the camera away, Talia said, "Mom, do we get our Easter baskets now."
End scene.
That's a wrap on this cinematic dream.

4 comments:

  1. I love it -- they'll treasure these forever! Jason recently read in a Dad/daughter book the idea to give your daughter a picture of him in a cute little wallet so they can carry it around and remember their first man love as they grow. Love the idea. You look stunning by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those girlies ... they're adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the end of the story! Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so cute. I love reading about them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails