Thursday, February 17, 2011

ThinkFun Prize Package Winners!

Talia and her cousin Owen loved playing Zingo 1-2-3 together at Christmastime.
Learning to lose graciously is also an important life skill...we're still working on that.
The Winners of the ThinkFun Prize Packages including Zingo 1-2-3 and What's Gnu? are.....

#1 Erica said...

Erica Buller just "liked" Think Fun!
and
#37 Greta said...
I also posted the link on facebook. :)

Both winners liked "ThinkFun" on Facebook...you should too.
And you know what else they are going to like love?
Both of these games!!!!

Congratulations, Erica and Greta!
Email me your addresses so we can get your prize packages mailed out to you!

Thank you, ThinkFun for making this giveaway possible.
I love you forever and ever. 
Amen and amen.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Oh my goodness--that's so exciting! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! What a fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of two more deserving winners! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I saw "Erica" and I thought "Yay!"....and then I realized my last name is not Buller! HA! At least someone with a fabulous first name won! :)

    And as far as gracious losing....um, we're still working on that, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails