Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ten on Ten:: February 2011

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. 
Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. 
Then share your beauty with us!

OPI Color: You're such a Kabooki Queen.
Thanks, Jana. :)
This is beautiful to me because it means that I can walk to the mailbox again.


Once again I am happy to have taken part in Ten on Ten.
I used the manual setting on all my shots today for the first time and am finding that I have 
a lot to learn. (Obvious statement.)
I am inspired to do better, to shoot better, to not take every shot so dang close. 
I really try not be so up in the face of all my subjects, but I like to SEE things.
Especially those pudgy hands in that last photo. 
Love those.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah for using manual. That's awesome - your pics were good. I love the chubby hands too - they won't be that way forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pictures look awesome! You did a great job! Especially impressed with the hearts and sunset photo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your sets.

    All manual. Wow. That's impressive. You did good, lady!

    Happy Valentine's Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite OPI color!!! Love the boots, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't even imagine living with that snow!!! fun set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ten on ten! I love all that snow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails