Friday, January 7, 2011

Random Minnesota Pictures

Here are a few more pictures from Minnesota. 
How do I love this place?
Let me count the ways!!!
My dad, his brothers, and one of the many son in-laws.

Turkey Supreme sandwich, I love you. Someday soon I'll share the recipe. This was not my plate, but mine was piled just as high.


Until next time Minnesota. 
I'll be back when the sweet corn is ready to be picked...
butter in one hand and bug spray in the other. :)
********************************************************************
In case anyone is wondering...Talia is still sick. 
Sweet little one.

1 comment:

  1. oh no! i hope miss talia gets better soon! (and the rest of you stay healthy too)

    i am waiting for that turkey sandwich recipe, and rather impatiently i might add.

    i'm HUNGRY! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails