Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The One With All The Cheesecakes



My friend  Marjie and I decided to go Vegan. No meat, cheese or animal products whatsoever.
I am doing it for one week to clean out my system. I have been eating too much junk lately.

It's day two and all I can think about is "The One With All the Cheesecakes." (I picked this version for clarity...not sure what language the subtitles are in. Click to watch it on youtube, the embedded feature has been disabled.)

Day two is always the hardest when you set out to do anything, right?

I may or may not be Joey today...waiting for cheesecake to fall.

3 comments:

  1. Just the laugh I needed this morning! And now I WANT some cheesecake. Good Luck with your vegan week - can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. I REALLY WANT CHEESCAKE.....NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What were you thinking?! Vegan? I couldn't even do vegetarian!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails